The International Biogas Congress & Expo will cover:
- European and global biogas markets and drivers
- How the EU’s Fit-for-55 package and REPower plan can benefit the biogas sector
- Decarbonisation within road transport through biogas
- Updates on the latest policies and regulations affecting the industry
- How technology can improve performance and plant efficiencies
- Plus much, much more over the two days of the conference.
Following on from our most successful event to date in 2023, which attracted over 350 attendees from across the bio spectrum, we’re pleased to announce a return to Brussels for the 2024 edition of the International Biogas Congress & Expo. The event will bring together leading producers, suppliers, regulators and other engaged organisations over a two-day period. High-level speakers, experts in their field, will address a range of topical issues relating to the biogas sector.
Brought to you by Bioenergy Insight magazine, the leading international biogas magazine, this year’s conference will be held in Brussels, Belgium and co-located with the new for 2024 SAF Summit and the renowned Biofuels International Conference & Expo, now in its 15th year, making this series of bio events our largest gathering yet of bio related companies, giving participants unrivalled coverage.
Previous attendees include: Shell, Nature Energy, Engie, Enagas, Gasum, Drax, Orsted, Titan LNG, Cobalt Energy, Rohegas OU, Severn Trent Green Power, Olyx, Ompex AG, Prima LNG, BMP Greengas, European Biogas Association, Biokraft, Cedigaz, E.ON, Erdgas Suedwest…plus many more.
To join us as a sponsor, exhibitor or potential speaker please contact email@example.com / +44 203 551 5753